With continued innovation around new forms of banking from the ATM, to self-service to point of sale, there are numerous ways that financial institutions need to protect consumers, employees, and financial assets. As financial institutions grow, their reach grows too and therefore surveillance requirements can span cities, towns, and the globe. It requires a scalable, reliable surveillance platform that can change and innovate with them.
Financial industry challenges:
- Extreme, low maintenance locations, such as remote ATMs and self-service branches
- Credit fraud, identity theft, ATM fraud
- Cybersecurity and data integrity concerns
- Customer service and approachability
- Demand for high quality with low bandwidth
- Armed robberies
- High reliability needs to provide actionable evidence
- Potentially vulnerable camera ports in outdoor and ATM locations
- Public health concerns
- Disjointed security systems and platforms
Intelligent Video Surveillance Appliances
A complete suite of intelligent appliances which come in a variety of form factors, performance, storage and rugged capabilities.
A ruggedized, all-in-one, video surveillance appliance that provides a hardened, fanless industrial design that withstands extreme environments.
Razberi provides open architecture appliances integrated and certified with the leading, best-in-class VMS software partners in the industry.
ARMO ELECTRONICS, LLC
Main Office: Doral, FL
Phone: (305) 677 2022
Armo Electronics is a global provider of security solutions and services and value-added distributor of security, building automation, and connectivity products committed to offering integrated solutions for all industry sectors across the Americas and the Caribbean.